Online British English Classes, Via Zoom, From A Qualified And Experienced Native English Teacher.
* Online British English Classes.
* Young Learners (10 Years Old+) and Adults.
* Variety of Class Types and Services to Suit Students’ Needs.
* Convenience, Flexibility and Zero Commute Time.
* Hello! My name is Richard Owen. I am from Wales, in the UK, where I now live. I am a fully qualified native British English teacher (BSc.; CELTA; DBS-certified) and have been teaching English for over 25 years in various places around the world, including Portugal, Japan, Spain, Thailand and the UK. In my last position, I was the Senior Teacher at a language school in the north of Portugal, where I remained for 9 years. My responsibilities included observing, training and mentoring other teachers, as well as general teaching duties. I am experienced in teaching students of all ages, from kindergarten and primary through to high school, university and adult professionals. I have regularly prepared students for exams, including Trinity and Cambridge, such as KET (A2-level), PET (B1-level), FCE (B2-level) and CAE (C1-level), as well as the Starters, Movers and Flyers exams for younger learners.
* My teaching approach is student-centred and communicative, where learning is a positive experience in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Professionalism, patience and a good sense of humour guaranteed! All my students are encouraged to speak as much as possible to increase fluency.
* All classes start between 12:00 (midday) and 21:00 (9pm) GMT (UK time), from Monday through to Friday. A standard lesson is 60 minutes, though this can be customised for private classes.
* All lesson materials are provided free of charge. I teach using a mixture of coursebook material (provided before class), whiteboard presentations, listening activities, video clips and general speaking practice. You will need to have a laptop, set of headphones with mic., good internet connection and Zoom account.
* There is a 25-minute Introductory Lesson (£3). This will provide an opportunity to get to know one another, build a rapport and allow me to accurately assess your level of English. Following this, if all is satisfactory, you will hopefully be happy to sign up for a course of on-going lessons.
Classes offered include:
* General English; Conversational English; Business English;
Scientific/Medical English; English for Tourism; Exam Preparation;
Interview Coaching; Proof-Reading.
* 1 x 60 minute lesson=£18
* 10 x 60minute lessons=£150
* 20 x 60 minute lessons=£280
* Proof-Reading: £12/1000 words.
PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO OUTLINE YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ARRANGE A CONVENIENT TIME FOR A 25-MINUTE INTRODUCTORY LESSON (£3).